As all we know Laptops doesn’t generate the perfect amount of sound that the user can get out from a Desktop PC. Laptop PCs can’t give the best and the highest sound level to hear some low voices. Even though we can Increase the Laptop Sound Level to the max than it can give. This trick is a simple tweak configuration steps that’s provided by Windows Vista, Windows 7 and probably Windows 8.
Here are the few steps I did to Boost my Laptop Sound Level to the maximum.
Their are certain setps through which you can get perfect amount of sound what you want!!
- Go to Start > Control Panel
- Click Hardware and Sound
- Click the Manage audio devices link.
- Select the device that you are using (e.g: Speakers ) then click Properties
- Click Enhancements tab for all list of amelioration.
- Check the effect that says”Loudness Equalization”
- Click OK to apply all changes.
Now open any media audio file and test the new Perfect sound without any noises that can be generated by the speakers will be totally perfect and clean.